Hi my name is OJ, I am a Year 6 Student at Ngatea Primary School. I love helping the year 5's and helping them learn new things!!
Whetu Challenge Term 3 Week 3 Peppa Pig and her Family
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
This week for the Whetu Challenge this week we had to make a Cartoon Creation in our learning constellation group and this is my creation all thanks to Jolie for helping me.
This week for Blog Challenge was to do write about Police Officer. When I am older I would love to be a police officer. I chose 2 things to be if I were going to be a Police Officer I would either be a Traffic Police Officer or a police officer that goes to schools and talks about Police Officers.
This morning at school we did a maths mystery and I worked with Chloe and we got the Culprit right it was Mollie. We did struggle on some of the of the question so Mrs Fraser and Mrs Heaven had to help me and Chloe. But we got it right in the end. Yay we did it.
Ka Pai OJ, You did a good job creating your Peppa Pig even thought you didn't really finish maybe when you get home you could finish it off!
ReplyDeleteMetaki Jolie u write lovley comments
Delete