My Freedom Writing Doc is where I write things like stories. I am Doing My Number of the day and Maths Mahi. I am doing on my freedom writing doc because I have hurt my really bad.
This morning at school we did a maths mystery and I worked with Chloe and we got the Culprit right it was Mollie. We did struggle on some of the of the question so Mrs Fraser and Mrs Heaven had to help me and Chloe. But we got it right in the end. Yay we did it.
Whetu Fun Day Last Thursday we had a Whetu Fun Day as our camp was postponed. Our teachers planned a fun day for us instead! We participated in a Whetu Amazing Race, a range of different fun rotations, a BBQ lunch and play on the council playground then we finished the day with an Easter Egg hunt and an ice block. My favourite part of the Amazing Race was working in a team with people that I had never really worked with. Working as a team and if one of us got stuck we would help each other. In my team there was 6 of us Kiarna, Azahliah , Eleanor, Uvini, Levi D and Myself. Our Coach was Rachel. The rotation I enjoyed the most was Picasso Bunnies with Mrs Loft because I wanted to try something different and new because I am not really a person that likes to draw but I found it really fun. During the Easter Egg Hunt I found my stick in the picnic table by the Hall Deck I was the 1 st girl back even though Mrs Kennedy...
Something that was nervous about when starting the new year at school was meeting my new teachers because I have never worked with them before. Something that has surprised me this week was the water activities because I thought we were just going to be swimming in the public pools and when Mrs Coles gave us all a Milky Way Chocolate because she was being nice and we gave her one the day before this Morning. The activity I have enjoyed the most this week was the water activities because I thought we were going to do other fun non water activities What I am most looking forward to this year is spending time with my Friends and my Teachers. Someone who has helped me so far is Jolie because i didn't know how to do my Avatar. Someone I have helped so far is Danny when he was doing his blog he didn't really know what to do.
Comments
Post a Comment