Hi my name is OJ, I am a Year 6 Student at Ngatea Primary School. I love helping the year 5's and helping them learn new things!!
A party Animals Video from national gerographic
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
By
Anonymous
-
Party Animals Video 11 mins long I found this video on national geographic That is 11 mins long it is really cool. It is about animals and sea creatures Enjoy the video
This week for Blog Challenge was to do write about Police Officer. When I am older I would love to be a police officer. I chose 2 things to be if I were going to be a Police Officer I would either be a Traffic Police Officer or a police officer that goes to schools and talks about Police Officers.
This morning at school we did a maths mystery and I worked with Chloe and we got the Culprit right it was Mollie. We did struggle on some of the of the question so Mrs Fraser and Mrs Heaven had to help me and Chloe. But we got it right in the end. Yay we did it.
Comments
Post a Comment